View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 06:26 PM   #19843
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
Oh they’re not hurt. Just pointing out you’re trying to start shit in this thread when I’m not even conversing with you. Kind of like right now. I ignored you this morning To try not to derail the thread. Like you’re trying to do now.
Start shit? You mean like your post here? You're the one who brought my name up.

Most of people the posting in this thread appreciate the fact it's supposed to be non political and point out when dipshits can't help themselves and still do it.
No big deal, I was the first person to call you on it. If I hadn't someone else prob would have.
So, why don't you not derail the thread and leave it at that.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote