View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 03:53 PM   #2991
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
My son's team wouldn't allow him to start Jonathan Joseph (pretty sure that's who it was) at RCB last Saturday, but it would at nickel corner. Then it allowed it again on Tuesday. I thought that was strange.
If he was listed as nickel corner, then it won't let him select another position. If he sets the nickle corner to another player (use street free agent if need be) he should be able to put Joseph at RCB. If that still doesn't work, try refreshing the page.

If that doesn't work, let me know. This kind of bug easiest to check when it is actually happening.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.