View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 07:26 PM   #19356
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
There's a lot of newer info that I'm not as up to date on regarding vaping and lung injury. When new smoking cessation guidelines came out in early 2019, they were pretty agnostic about vaping, saying that it's better than smoking, but you're far better off actually trying to quit and using some combination of medication and counseling. They wouldn't make a recommendation about it at all. Late last year a lot of info came in, but I really don't know how solid the evidence is yet. One of the big culprits seemed to be vitamin E acetate, but I don't know how in depth those population studies are.

From a common sense perspective, you generally don't want a lot of aerosolized foreign particles in your lungs. Some are more harmful than others, obviously, but less is going to be better.
That vitamin E was all from vaping THC, since it was being used as a cheap thinner. I only vape 3% nicotine, that's mixed with various flavors and "grade A" propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. I mean this isn't the stage to go about this and that regarding vaping electronic cigarettes, but I don't see correlation between that and Covid-19 severity, except maybe it causing inflammation in the lungs(?), but my lungs have never been inflamed from this.. soo.. It just seems perhaps someone that just quit smoking and went to vaping but be more vulnerable, sure, but I've had maybe 10 cigarettes in 10 years.
Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.