View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 10:52 AM   #614
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Yea, that truly sucks. The only thing I had going for me was mine was 12 yrs old. It took a couple months before I could let up on being such a hard ass. Since I'm single it was all up to me to get her lined out.
On a side note, I had to start taking HBP meds about a month after they moved in with me.

Wish I could come up with something that would help other than to just endure it until she's old enough to put out on the street.
Yea my wife is far more "understanding" about it, so then the kid plays us off each other and will ask her for stuff and not me. Cause my wife just doesn't wanna listen to screaming or deal with stress, which I understand but it's not fun.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.