Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 01:48 PM   #2018
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
That's where I am too... it would definitely make BCS' story more powerful, but that would come at the expense of BB, I think.

Why would Jimmy want anything to do with the Cartel AND openly defy Gus and Mike at multiple points in BB (the latter is the one point that is a bit tough for me to overlook in S3 of Breaking Bad - seriously, why would Saul trust such loose cannons in WW and JP over Mike at that point? I'm sure S6 could clarify this point a bit).

If Kim dies, that would emotionally rock Jimmy and even if you're looking at him through the lens of self-preservation, I don't know why he'd have any interest in getting back into that world in BB. It just does against so much of Saul's motives (focusing on self-preservation above all) that we've seen in BCS and BB.
Agreed. Kim getting murdered in BCS would alter Jimmy in BB for sure.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.