View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 08:21 AM   #543
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You hurt your back at work? Can you get some time off paid to recover?

Probably could but I'm getting Physical Therapy paid by Workmans Comp and I need to try get some overtime because i need the overtime even though i'm getting garnished they don't give a **** i need that shit paid off quicker than later so I can at least have a better next month if I keep getting overtime but this all sucks working in pain is no fun but i have to persevere & I got the coolest Unit Leader so I don't want to let her down even though I'm probably going bail out and get on Admin leave for having COPD. This Corona crap can kill me but I still want to work as much as i can for the time being because i'm part of the team.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.