View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 09:20 PM   #1643
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Now I have never done an NFL Draft, but I have put together a number of high profile events that require secure data and and whatnot. Here is what I'd do.

Obvious Steps

1. Have the entire Chiefs facility professionally cleaned and disinfected. You should do this anyway.
2. Determine what staff are required to be on site for the draft.
3. Determine where they will be located in the facility to comply with self distancing regulations.
4. Establish a war room of only key individuals.

There is NOWAY in help I'm doing this on zoom, Ubercall, or anything else. This is going to be in my facility, using my infrastructure the team uses daily. If something breaks down, you can walk across the hall way and get your question answered. You can use a phone system that is already in place, backed up by personal cell phones

If you want to get serous...

Sequester key needed staff 14 days out of the draft on the grounds of the facility.
Clark can rent some motorhomes, buses, trailers, whatever, to make sure that the staff can gather for the the draft.

These NFL facilities are self contained compounds. They have professional kitchens, are very large, and are perfect to use for the draft.
I believe #1 should be well underway as I thought I read the Home and away locker rooms were to receive major renovations.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.