View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 07:33 PM   #630
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Gibson caught my attention with a 4.39 for a guy who weighs 228. He'll be a fun new toy for Reid and Mahomes. I probably would've drafted this guy earlier if I had known about him.

And the 1976 Kansas Jayhawks are pretty interesting. They averaged 11 passes and 63 runs per game. Cromwell was a western Kansas kid who was recruited as a safety, but they moved him to quarterback in their wishbone offense. He got injured his senior year, but to that point he had 43 passing attempts and 113 rushing attempts. He then moved back to safety when he got to the NFL. In turn, Golub took Cromwell's place at free safety. Golub was a local kid who went to Shawnee Mission High School, but as Mr. Cromwell noted, he lasted a year with the Chiefs. He got cut from the Bears in 1978 and later that fall his car collided with a tractor trailer near Olathe and he was killed.

Overall, the 1976 Jayhawks had 117 pass attempts on the season and 666 rushes. Times have changed.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.