View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 02:29 PM   #173
Gimme My Berries Back!

I also collect books, magazines, greeting cards. All kinds: tons of children's books, art, art history, design, typography, travel/geography/culture mags like National Geographics, pictorial encyclopedias and loads of cooking magazines plus books. Then there's the books solely for reading, such as history, politics, economics, history, health and nutrition. Of course, except for the political/economics,history, health/nutrition— it's mainly for the graphics and pictures. In art school we were told to create a large file of such things, but I hardly have any more room. It's time for a major expunging.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.