View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:38 PM   #294
pie is never free

Yeah I wasn’t born until 71 but can still relate to so much of this movie, all of those Bounty Law style westerns were still showing regularly in syndication

I read Vincent Bugliosis definitive book on the Manson saga as a very young teen, so that was familiar as well... and all the rest of it too, really, all of those cars were still on the road as a kid, all that music was still on the radio

Bruce Lee was still huge, I used to OD on his movies... and though Tarantino portrayed him badly, it was still cool to see him brought back to life so perfectly

Yeah this flic just clicks with me, might just put it on again today if I get tired of shark week...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote