View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:32 PM   #16831
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Yeah the guy trying to comfort a friend is the piece of shit here...

I think you have it backwards.

No one needed your point. I think we all ****ing know it’s an option.

The only worthless mother****er here is you. As always. Piece of shit I’d add in too honestly.

Now either take it to pms or shut the **** to about it. Here’s not really the place
stumppy took my point just as offered and intended. I'd wager stevie appreciated my point.

But you, as always, have to butt into the conversations of others with your godawful takes.

Telling someone they're worried about the future that everything always works out perfectly fine and dandy, in the middle of an unprecedented pandemic, isn't the comfort you might think. That's the point, and it's a better point than anything you've offered up here, and it was received just fine, for the people it was intended.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.