View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:30 PM   #359
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I couldnt agree more.

Chase helped me when other banks wouldnt and since then I have been extremely loyal. I have always felt like Chase was leading the business banking environment and would certainly be out front in an event like this.

I realize it just opened Friday and its still in the early stages but when I see how many loans have already been processed it causes me to get anxious about not receiving any help by being late to apply.

I will be in early tomorrow and plan to be all over my rep.

I also have a Personal Credit Union, think I may contact them if I dont get anywhere with Chase SOON.

I enjoy reading your input in this thread and appreciate all who have contributed.

Its funny when you tell someone you got a lot of this info from "Chiefs Planet". Love this place!
So true! But really, business is business, and (believe it or not), we have some really smart people here. If you can wade through the muck, there are definitely nuggets of gold in there somewhere.

And let's be honest: sometimes the muck is a little fun too....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli