View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #357
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I made my initial application last Saturday I think. They emailed me Monday night and said if I wanted the advance I needed to fill out another application and ask for it and give my banking info. It also said it wouldn’t show up the initial application process
Thanks for the information!

I have a request for everybody: I've tried my best to lay out what I know through this process as best I can and hopefully have put out some nuggets for people here....

My request is, as you all learn something on your end, please share with me (and the group here). I think there's been a lot of good stuff posted by everyone, and I take what I know to try to help other business owners with the same issues. The more I can arm myself with practice real world examples, the better I can be for everyone else. P.S. I always try to vet what I hear, so any bit of information is useful....

thank you all for your contributions here....it's greatly appreciated. You guys are doing great work and I appreciate it!
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli