View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 12:43 AM   #27372
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I knew as soon as he hit that wheel route to Sherman vs. San Diego in the season opener. The 3rd and 13 to Tyreek almost did it, and the beautiful touch pass to Sherman sealed it.

Those were always the spots where we'd falter in the past and let the other team back in it. We could never put our foot on their necks. 3rd and longs took a miracle to pull off. I knew after that drive that all the potential, the stories from practice, and all the flashes in preseason and the Denver game were real.

40+ years of wandering in the desert looking for a QB were over. I literally started tearing up. Several others also posted they were crying in the gameday thread at the same time.
alex smith needed three more downs on 3rd and 10.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote