View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 06:21 PM   #27367
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Agreed. He was just at Deiter's wedding the other day so he's seen his friends getting it done. And yet even after eight years and living with the chick for at least three years he still isn't sure?

I can't blame him tbh...he wouldn't be human if he wasn't thinking about what could be out there for him IF he were a single guy. If he was I think he could bag himself a very high profile chick tbh..just like Russell and Brady.

Exactly. There aren’t many guys that would wait 8 years if they’re truly sprung. I’m not knocking him at all...hell I think it’s a big testament to his character that he’s still with her. I’m just making an observation that’s none of my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.