View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 02:55 PM   #16526
Woman should only make babies

I could have sat in a grocery store at any point the last 5 years where I am at and the amount of people on food stamps was staggering. The amount of shop lifting was staggering. If you go to Brothers Grocery store there is 3 ring binder of people stealing food. You would have a hard time having me see White Collar Data Analysis Project Manager dude getting off of zoom to go shop lift or beat someone up. What's going to happen is White Collar guy is going to get a gun thinks he hears something, trips over cat and splatters his brains all over the wall. Or kills his son because he was sneaking in after ours. All this is the way I see it and if I will acknowledge I am wrong 99 percent of the time about everything. I don't know how to get people to grasp how rich they really are. OH'S NO MAH MORGGURAGE. Wut r we going to doooo honey? Probably live like the rest of the broke asses in america.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.