View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 10:02 AM   #250
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Are you in KC or one of the nearby areas? If so, I'd love to see if my dental insurance includes you (Ameritas).

Question for ya. I had that tooth extracted 3 weeks and 4 days ago. The hole seems to finally be filling in nicely but still get wicked throbbing pain every now and then. Mostly at night when I sleep on my right side which is where the extraction was.

I'm assuming it is just bone regrowth into where the root of the tooth was as I don't have any puss coming out or bad breath.

Sound about right?

/you are a very good dude for not only accepting barter from the locals to get work done but then coming on here and offering assistance during a financial pinch.
Sadly no I’m in Springfield so not to close to kc

Which tooth did you have extracted if you don’t mind me asking?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.