Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 02:04 AM   #2540
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
That’s what somebody asked me about my glock 30. A friend asked how does it feel in your hand? I’m like mine is fine, but I don’t know how it would fit in your hand.

I’m going to rent a glock 20 10mm (expensive ammo lol) from a place called heritage guild in pa and try it out. If I like it I’m adding that to my collection. Bwana has one and he told me he loves it.
IIRC Raiderhader is a big fan of the 10mm as well.

I have one .40 cal (Glock 22) that I use as my nightstand gun. It basically has one job, and I rarely shoot it. Everything else is either 9mm or .45 ACP. I like to stick with the most commonly available ammo types.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.