View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 05:55 PM   #321
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Still wonder if EIDL is an option for your payroll with the new business....so many unanswered questions, and even the banks and SBA reps can't give me a straight answer.

I'll keep digging to see if there is a way to work around that, but fundamentally, it doesn't make sense....

the thought in the back of my mind is if the prior owner needs to apply, and you need some legal means to ensure that the funds go to your employees?
Yeah i don't know if it will work since he actually doesn't own the business anymore.

It seems like just a bad luck **** up.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.