View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 11:08 AM   #483
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'd hope the man of the house would step up and put his foot down and say no....but if they have allowed him to live there until he's almost 50....I'd guess that isn't going to happen.

Get on the internet and purchase a slug of attire and posters for the politicians who trigger him the most and paste the F out of his room before he gets there.

The truth is, I doubt you can do much but bring drama to yourself by intervention but I think you owe it to your mother to strongly encourage her to leave him out to the wolves. He's made his bed, he can figure it out. I'm trying to be nice....
Yeah. I've pretty much told her what I can. Either he doesn't stay there, or she doesn't come for her weekly visits with her grandson for three weeks. I'm not taking any chances. I wish he'd stay up there. Being homeless up there is probably easier than in SWMO.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.