View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 10:39 AM   #16103
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Serology of this virus will be interesting. Alot of people were getting sick with symptoms like Corona from December through February.

If we find out in the end that millions have already had it and gotten over it, then there should be hell to pay.

I've said it from the start that I believe this would be more LIKE (that exactly) like a flu season total than a SARS or MERS. But again cat is out of the bag, but the numbers I'm seeing are encouraging.

People keep freaking about about the number of cases... And are missing the fact that millions have tested negative as well. 8/10 test come back negative right? Isn't that a good thing?
But up to 30% of those negatives aren’t correct...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.