View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 10:37 AM   #16099
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Serology of this virus will be interesting. Alot of people were getting sick with symptoms like Corona from December through February.

If we find out in the end that millions have already had it and gotten over it, then there should be hell to pay.

I've said it from the start that I believe this would be more LIKE (that exactly) like a flu season total than a SARS or MERS. But again cat is out of the bag, but the numbers I'm seeing are encouraging.

People keep freaking about about the number of cases... And are missing the fact that millions have tested negative as well. 8/10 test come back negative right? Isn't that a good thing?
Even if people have antibodies they don't know how long that protection will last, the flu shot for example is only good for up to 6 months.

the false negative rates right now are all over the map could be as high as 30% and they are just testing what is in your nasal cavity which might not completely reflect what is in your system.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.