View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 10:17 AM   #16079
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
My wife and I are both convinced we had this in January. Never felt anything like it. Fever, chills, aches, and a literal BURNING sensation in our lungs. We tested negative for flu and were told it was a “seasonal virus” that was going around. He grandma and grandpa came down with it after being at our house a few days before we got sick. Her grandfather got double pneumonia and was hospitalized for a week with it...again, no flu.

I am almost certain that if we took the antibodies test, we have had this thing.
I had a cold in February that just hung on forever, for about 3 days I coughed a shit ton it made my ribs hurt, had chills and then I'd get hot as **** just back and forth, made my muscles sore and shit..

Then the damn thing just hung on forever, I felt better but I had remnants of it for what felt like a month.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.