View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #16070
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
My wife and I are both convinced we had this in January. Never felt anything like it. Fever, chills, aches, and a literal BURNING sensation in our lungs. We tested negative for flu and were told it was a “seasonal virus” that was going around. He grandma and grandpa came down with it after being at our house a few days before we got sick. Her grandfather got double pneumonia and was hospitalized for a week with it...again, no flu.

I am almost certain that if we took the antibodies test, we have had this thing.
I think your story is far more common than people know. I was in a similar situation in February. Got the low fever, fatigue, dry cough, took over a month to really get right. Never did go in because it was really only 2-3 days of " I feel like total ass". Was the worst I felt in years but then the rest of the time was just the normal deal with it, work through it, etc.

My Son had pneumonia right after Christmas as well.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.