View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:25 AM   #16045
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I didn't read that. I think you may be misunderstanding the article.

The policy is in regards to cardiac arrest in the field and resuscitation by EMS. If return of spontaneous circulation is not achieved in the field, the patient is no longer being transported to the hospital. The patient is declared dead in the field.

Believe it or not, there is a lot of evidence to support this, you cannot do high quality CPR in the back of an ambulance, and if return of circulation does not occur in the field it is very unlikely to occur in the hospital. I'm not certain, but I believe there are already EMS systems that have this policy in place, and it has nothing to do with Covid-19

https://www.ncbi..nih.gov/books/NBK541113/
They had stated it on the evening news last night and indeed I could have misinterpreted what they stated.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.