View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:23 AM   #16042
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
That's not what I'm arguing at all

You are comparing the overall CFR of a pandemic influenza year to a low CFR age bracket of Covid-19. You are completely ignoring the age brackets with higher CFRs, and ignoring the temporal aspect of the data.
Yes I am, that is clear in what I posted. You are pulling a Hamas now and changing the subject. You, like him, tried to argue that what I posted was false. Please back that up or retract it now that you have possibly had a chance to read what I actually wrote.

Or answer the question and provide YOUR metric for easing restrictions.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.