View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 02:39 AM   #15974
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
If everyone were truly isolating, the virus would be done. It’s literally that simple. But, people are too stupid and selfish to do what they’re supposed to do.
Yes but only if everyone WORLDWIDE was.. and that's unrealistic. This virus is far too contagious to think it is going away completely without a vaccine. Our best bet before a vaccine is herd immunity. The problem there is that we really don't know what the current spread looks like. Is NYC so bad right now because they have millions infected that have yet to be tested? It's possible. Hell they could be at peak infection now but we won't know until after the fact.

My two biggest beefs have been that we should have been more serious about locking down the people most vulnerable and a lack of serology testing. Focusing so much on PCR testing was stupid and short sighted.

Today is the day we should see results from some of the first large scale studies of HCQ+AZ as a treatment. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see any hard data for another week or more, which to me is inescusable. NY was supposed to start at least one study 10 days ago, the preliminary results should be made available.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited by AustinChief; 04-03-2020 at 02:46 AM..
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.