Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #2522
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The CZ 75D is a great gun. Love everything about it, except that DA pull. But you can get a decent smith to fix that, so not a big deal. I decided a few years ago that I wanted all of my triggers in my semi-autos to be either striker or SA, so I went away from DA/SAs completely. I have a couple in the safe, but I don't buy them anymore. Though if I were going to buy just one more DA/SA, it'd probably be a CZ 75D.
This is my baby:

It's got a competition trigger and hammer, plus I've had some additional work done to it, including adding Trijicon night sights. The DA pull feels about the same as most polymer pistols, and the SA pull is next to nothing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote