Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 11:02 PM   #2521
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I came really close to getting the CZ P10 C, but based on the recommendation of my gunsmith, who is also a master-level competitive shooter, I got the Glock 19 instead. But it's a very good gun. CZs are my personal favorite when it comes to pistols. My daily carry gun is a tricked-out CZ 75 D Compact, but it costs a few hundred more than he wants to spend.
The CZ 75D is a great gun. Love everything about it, except that DA pull. But you can get a decent smith to fix that, so not a big deal. I decided a few years ago that I wanted all of my triggers in my semi-autos to be either striker or SA, so I went away from DA/SAs completely. I have a couple in the safe, but I don't buy them anymore. Though if I were going to buy just one more DA/SA, it'd probably be a CZ 75D.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.