View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:57 PM   #397
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
People are/were CLEARLY hoarding TP. You could see it at the stores/on the intranets. I'm sure residential demand increased, but not like that.

Our family has YET to go through a single package.
We haven't bought any since this whole thing started, because we typically maintained a supply in the closet. But it's been out of stock the entire time here. I did my first grocery delivery today and it looked like I could order it to be delivered, but at the last minute the store deleted it from my order. I'll be glad when it eventually gets back to normal.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.