View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:04 PM   #4404
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Here's why I'd be hesitant to long Disney at this present moment in one picture courtesy of the Fool:

Tesla is a meme company. Nothing about their valuation makese sense. Their merger with SolarCity a few years ago borders on criminal malfeasance.

If you've got enough money to buy a share and it's not going to hamper your overall goals then why not. Otherwise nope. I don't believe in a con man like Elon Musk.
I know I am late but get wrecked.

This company will hit $2k per share easy. Wait till the base model y hits next year.

Do you all even realize a $40k car was the 8th highest selling car? It's in the top 25 when adding in SUVs. I guarantee the model Y will be top 10. Take it to the bank.

Edit: To add even more perspective, the entire Auto Industry is eating a shit sandwich right now, except for Tesla. They are expected to outpace the industry by 25% for growth. Rich people have money and buy cool cars like Tesla even during shaky economic times. It's the middle class and below who can no longer afford to splurge on mainstream vehicles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...y-2020-4%3famp

Last edited by BigBeauford; 04-02-2020 at 09:16 PM..
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.