View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 07:39 PM   #27365
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl420 View Post
Deep down he has to be leaving that door open for a reason.....it’s probably hard to commit to one person when you know you could bang 95% of the girls in America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. He was just at Deiter's wedding the other day so he's seen his friends getting it done. And yet even after eight years and living with the chick for at least three years he still isn't sure?

I can't blame him tbh...he wouldn't be human if he wasn't thinking about what could be out there for him IF he were a single guy. If he was I think he could bag himself a very high profile chick tbh..just like Russell and Brady.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.