View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 07:35 PM   #273
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Landlords...what are you telling your tenants?

Some I pay the utilities, others I do not. Nonetheless, one of my tenants is insinuating that he should not have to pay his rent. If he doesn't pay his rent, I still have to pay the house payment, the utilities, the cable, the heat, the taxes, insurance etc. Why would I continue to pay utilities if you don't even pay me rent?

He is also indicating some apartment complex waived their rent for 4-months. How would they even survive? I'm not some big conglomerate corporation.

Also, when is this Govt payment going to be direct deposited? Do we have a firm date?
This is why I'm glad I'm not a landlord right now. You're in a lose/lose situation if it's someone that lost their job.

Have them pay rent as normal? They may not have enough money to keep living, but you can pay your normal bills.

Give them the month off? They have enough money to survive, but you may not be able to pay your normal bills.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.