View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 05:08 PM   #15771
Supporter

Well, that was fun.

I put in a Ralphs order last Saturday to be delivered via Instacart that arrived about 90 minutes ago. I spent the better part of an hour spraying Clorox Cleaner with Bleach on everything.

Not only did the driver make substitutions, even though I clearly marked "No Substitutions", I paid at least $30 dollars more than if I'd gone to the store myself because Ralphs, for whatever reason, didn't apply my Ralphs card for coupons and the driver didn't pick up some of the more important items.

So, guess where I'm going tomorrow morning at 7 am?

Such a waste of time and money. I'll just mask and glove up from now on.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.