View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 02:46 PM   #15630
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
If there was 100% chance or even 50% chance that someone's breath could pass it on to you, then sure.

But, maybe it's 5% (just throwing an number out there), so coming in close contact with one person probably wouldn't matter, but being crammed inside public transportation with another few thousand people would increase your odds (perhaps not a crazy amount given the number of people who have it vs. those who don't, but still).

If I had to completely guess, I'd think there would be a higher chance of catching it than surface and then face contact, but still relatively low in the grand scheme of things on a per-contact basis.
That's what I was saying. You may be able to get it this way but what are the real odds? I mean if the chances are like .25% chance you get it like that well then I guess technically it can be spread that way, right?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.