View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 02:43 PM   #15628
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
You're right. You know how much it costs a month to take care of one child? Whatever you think it is...double it.
I think my cat is expensive. Here at BWillie Exotic's Small Cat Rescue it costs me about $20 a month in food + $20 in temp cat box costs + $10 in cat litter.

What cha gotta do is feed yo kid ramen and meatloaf. Make them do yardwork so you don't have to pay your yard person. Make them clean your house so you don't have to pay a cleaning lady. Put those dwarfs to good use and make them work for you.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote