View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:08 AM   #15300
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
This morning.
Excellent. Obviously the hope would be that admissions didn't increase at a similar rate but it doesn't seem like they should be.

I guess I'm curious how they calculated 'peak demand'. I mean, if this is a trend and discharges will continue to meet/exceed admissions, wouldn't that suggest that peak demand has passed?

It's one day - it doesn't really mean dick in the grand scheme. But if it's 3-4 days that does mean something. And if so, it's just another tick on the "hey, maybe chill with the 'models' for a bit" thing. These models are almost universally out of whack within 72 hours.

The EU is also starting to trend down and also weeks before expected. I still think the EU is a handy reference point for us. If for no other reason than we can put SOME stock in their numbers. Given that we can't so much as wipe our ass with anything China puts forward, having any similarly situated political subdivision to look at is useful.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.