View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:55 AM   #252
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Good read, thanks.

So tomorrow I douche my banker with loan applications huh?

Nah, once you create a corporation it is legally separate from management and shareholders, which is the point.

But you might be able to convince somebody to use the historical information because you didn't change procedures or personnel. Definitely try it. Hopefully they'll apply some common sense here, but it looks like there are ways to bone you on account of shitty timing. Hopefully they work with some common sense.

Whatever happens with the payroll, you should (according to my very limited understanding) be eligible for overhead relief.
Yeah, apparently there are some extenuation circumstance stuff in there. So here's to hope.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.