View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 07:50 AM   #248
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Good synopsis....links to other related articles are good as well....
Great article. I was wondering what to do about the professionals on our staff that made more than $100k and I think the article cleared it up. My banker doesn't really know anything that granular. (shocking!)

I was alarmed at the statement in the article about these not being funded for 3-4 weeks. That's really no different than a regular SBA loan, the only difference being is the shorter application and less vetting. That will be too little too late for a lot of businesses. We may be OK, but I know others that won't. Sucks.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.