View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:04 PM   #15103
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
maybe he’s trying to fear people into following the guidelines. That’s a good possibility for sure. Happens a lot in emergency situations to get the public to corporate.

But, based on my personal experience, I could tell within a week if 99% of my patients were ever coming off the ventilator. It was obvious to us all.
Hard for me to determine someones intent from their comments. The dr has been so even and calm in his answers to questions its hard to see he would try to use fear. I could accept he is open and forthright and lacks a lot of hyperbole we often see with self proclaimed experts

To your 99% I have difficulty ever buying into statements like that. With modern science and advanced health care, no legitimate medical professional would speculate to that degree with only a few days observation and treatment.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.