View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 04:36 PM   #14964
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Does it make the person more contagious? Like when I got sick in late January and I tested negative for Flu A and B, they were both negative, my doctor tested me for RSV and I was negative for that as well. My breathing was so bad that he treated me for RSV the nebulizer being part of that regiment including Prednisone and antibiotics. Well I always take a treatment at lunch time. The week after I went back to work a couple of the people I worked with started getting sick too. One ended up being treated for Pneumonia and the other was treated for the flu.
I am wondering if I am the reason for that now.
It's possible.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote