View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 04:27 PM   #14960
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I'm asking if you are aware that the exhaled aersolized particles increase risk of infection to people in close proximity.
Of course. I thought it was about a person using the nebulizer by themselfs, not around others.

If you have coronovirus you shouldnt be taking your albuterol treatments near anyone. I just explained why. The aerosol goes immediately down to one cell. That why the COPD’rs get more immediate relief over the inhaler.

But if grandpa has coronavirus and using a nebulizer taking it down to one cell wide, you should GTFO immediately.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.