View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:58 PM   #14875
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I do weight watchers and did pretty good for awhile, I am forcing myself to work and take care of what I need to take care of and it stresses me to the point I just eat to cope. Better than drugs and booze but still not very healthy.
I’m the opposite of most here that have posted on this subject in here. I decided to use the time early on to lose some weight and eat better.

I’ve lost 12 lbs since I started social distancing. I walk around the neighborhood. I’m doing a lot of manual labor yard work. Not eating a bunch of crap 24/7. I’m still a fat ass so I have no more willpower than you guys. Just sharing my experience.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.