View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:32 PM   #14851
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You see a strategic reserve of tennis shoes and windbreakers lying around?

That's not what he suggested.
It's the same principle.

Good luck convincing pharmaceutical companies making billions they have to change their business model.

Don't get me wrong I wish it could be done somehow but i don't see it happening especially after this when many Americans are going to be hurting money wise.

Def think we need to start to distancing ourselves from China though.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 04-01-2020 at 02:37 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.