View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:24 PM   #14844
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Nice of you to go to the extreme for shock and awe affect. It didn't work though.
I think most know that we don't have to bring it all back to America. The rights to those materials and companies have to be American owned though. That was the reason behind bailing out the auto manufacturers. That way if the need or time arose America could still produce items that are vital to our survival.
I was joking but lets be real it aint happening. Good luck convincing a company like Nike to bring their manufacturing here

Getting way too political w these posts though.. I'm done talking on this topic.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.