View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 12:48 PM   #14741
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
It's funny. Since we've been cooking 100% of our meals for two weeks I think we've been eating a lot healthier.
Everyone in our household is eating far less than pre-Lockdown.

Since the kids aren't able to have recess twice a day or PE while the parks, Disneyland and walking trails are all closed, they're hardly eating at all because they're not burning their normal calories.

Same goes for me: Lake Hollywood is closed so I can't even go on walks or runs, so I'm eating the bare minimum for most meals because I know I'm not going to be able to burn as many calories as normal.

This probably doesn't apply to the under-40 crowd but for those of us over 40, counting calories each day has become a real thing for me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote