View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 12:17 PM   #4366
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Long Darden cuz Ma and Pop shops are probably screwed.

Yep. I've already staked my bets. Darden along with Texas Roadhouse, Bloomin Brands, and a handful of other well established casual dine in/carry out chains in the sector. I, like you am seeing a scenario where a considerable number of smaller offerings could go bankrupt. But my thinking is that a good number of the larger non pizza or fast food chains that are getting pounded right now are going to survive. I'm expecting a fair share of volatility and some short term losses until the market as a whole starts to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Like I mentioned , I've been wrong before. But that's the way I am seeing it.
johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.