View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 11:56 AM   #14681
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You sure give some thought to why you think that shortage of PPE's gets "old" to you. I think your thoughts are that this damages your side of the political aisle. I don't see that angle.

I've not seen one story where the doctors, nurses are blaming anyone specifically for the PPE shortage. Just letting people know they desperately need PPE's to protect themselves and their patients. You keep hearing about it because the healthcare workers lives are at risk. Doctors and nurses are dying due to a lack of PPE's.

This isn't about politics. It's about supporting our front line solders fighting this virus, like Dirk Diglers daughter. Getting them the equipment to stay alive while they save us.
Maybe what I'm thinking about it that I understand why companies and the government weren't stockpiling/hoarding PPE and equipment, I've already explained that part.

And maybe the people complaining could do something more productive than whine. Perhaps support the many businesses that have converted their places of business to manufacturing those PPE and equipment.

You're right, it's not political, and the whining doesn't help.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.