View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 11:40 AM   #14665
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'm not sure how much these lock down orders actually matter, honestly. It really comes down to people's own personal responsibility. You can have strongly worded messages from the government all day long. Shut down this, shut down that, etc. It doesn't matter if we still have people meeting up in large groups for long periods of time.
I think they have had a great effect, sure there are some that don't care, but we have all seen the images of empty highways and places that are normally full.

I believe in the case of Florida they are going to lock down all the beaches and probably have police guarding the popular ones.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.