View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 11:22 AM   #14642
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Still not that simple. We're still moving people around to try and combat hot spots, so how do you otherwise get a nurse from North Dakota to NYC? And what about people who have to travel for other treatments. I've got a friend whose mom is going to MD Anderson in Houston for treatment for a brain tumor (GBM). She doesn't do well in the car, so driving from KC to Houston isn't really an option.

I agree that travel should be severely limited, but I just don't think that completely shutting down airports is the answer.

That is a fair point and really no easy answers. It is going to hard to contain though if we keep allowing infected people to move around so easily.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.